Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 100+ Reading Challenge!

Photobucket

If you'd like to join in the challenge, head over to Home Girl's Book Blog here!
So...I failed this challenge last year. I only read 80 books, when my goal was 150. I am ashamed. So this year, I have lowered my goal to 111. You can see my book list for 2010 here.
But it's a new year, and I am prepared to master the challenge this year! So I am beginning my 2011 booklist here. Good luck to all participants!

January
1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
2. One Night that Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
3. White Cat by Holly Black
4. The Book of Luke by Jenny O'Connell
5. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher

February
6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
7. Darcy's Story by Janet Aylmer

March
8. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
9. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
10. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
11. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
12. Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
13. Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

April
14. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
15. See What I See by Gloria Whelan
16. The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
17. Into the Ether by Vanessa Barger
18. Wake by Lisa McMann

May
19. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
20. Vixen by Jillian Larkin
21. The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
22. The Golden Spiral by Lisa Mangum
23. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
24. Words in the Dust by Trent Reedy

June
25. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
26. Fade by Lisa McMann
27. Red Glove by Holly Black
28. Gone by Lisa McMann
29. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
30. The Forgotten Locket by Lisa Mangum
31. Wanderlust by Lucy Silag
32. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
33. Another Faust by Dina and Daniel Nayeri
34. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

July
35. Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
36. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
37. Matched by Ally Condie
38. The Naked Roommate by Harlan Cohen
39. The Girl Who Was on Fire-Your Favorite Authors on the Hunger Games
40. Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler

August
41. The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
42. Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
43. Charmed and Dangerous by Lisi Harrison
44. How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot
45. I Love You, You Idiot (Gilmore Girls) by Cathy East Dubowski
46. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
47. Juliet by Anne Fortier
48. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
49. So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev
50. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
51. Ingenue by Jillian Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment