Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


Correction: This is a meme brought to us by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. Sorry about that!

This past week, I've read quite a few gems:


Perchance to Dream


















O, Juliet


















          Heist Society
















          I loved all of these books! I already posted my review of O Juliet, and I'm eager to post my reviews of the rest!


          Now, I am currently reading One Butt Cheek at a Time, which promises to be hilarious!



          What are you reading?

          3 comments:

          1. Heist Society looks really cute! I love the cover.

            ReplyDelete
          2. This meme is now hosted by Sheila over at One Woman's Journey Through A World of Books (J.Kaye gave it up)

            ReplyDelete
          3. The cover to Perchance to Dream is simply amazing! What breath taking art! I can't wait for your review. I already bought Eyes Like Stars, and I'll be reading it shortly.

            -Beryl

            ReplyDelete