Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Monday, What are You Reading?




So I had finals last week so I honestly haven't read that much recently. I'm currently reading:
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (have been since November on my Kindle, and I just haven't gotten around to reading more of it).

Bad Apple by Laura Ruby


Listening to:

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (I've already read it, but I'm refreshing my memory. Love it)


Up Next:

The Girl Who Chased the Moon

O, Juliet

Front and Center

Specials

Extras


(Yeah, I have a lot of books to read!!!)


What are you reading this Monday?

3 comments:

  1. World Without End by Ken Follett. I absolutely adored his first book Pillars of the Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, Juliet looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great books on that list! I want to read a few of them myself! Been hearing great things about O, Juliet.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete