Friday, January 15, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Oh my gosh! Two awards in one week! I am so excited right now, you have no idea!!



I received this award from MissAttitude at Reading in Color. Thanks so much!!!

The Rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've recently discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I actually haven't found many new blogs lately (not because there aren't good ones out there I haven't found, just because I haven't had the time!!) So I give this award to a just few blogs:

1. 2 many good books, 2 little time

2. Books at Midnight

3. Book Crazy

4. J. Kaye's Book Blog

Sorry for such a short list, but these are some great ones!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! Thanks for thinking about me! I hope your chin deep in good books!

    Heather
    http://www.2manygoodbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the award, and congrats on your two! :D

    ReplyDelete