Monday, January 4, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Books in 2010 Part One

[EDIT II: Something Like Fate's publishing date has also changed! It is now being published on May 4, 2010!]

[EDIT: The Reckoning will actually be released May 10, 2010. Sorry for the mix-up!]
For Waiting on Wednesday this week (hosted over at Breaking the Spine) , I thought I'd post the list of books I'm excited for in 2010, including mostly the books I mentioned in my Best books of 2009 post. Since that one was a bit long, I thought I'd post this one in 2 parts.



Heist Society by Ally Carter

February 9, 2010














The Guardian and the Gate by Michelle Zink (Sequel to Prophecy of the Sisters)

April 1, 2010




Spells by Aprilynne Pike (Sequel to Wings)

May 4, 2010










Something Like Fate by Suzanne Colasanti

May 4, 2010














The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong (Book III in the Darkest Powers Trilogy)

May 10, 2010










Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev (Theatre Illuminata Book II)

May 25, 2010


(The cover art has been revealed, but for some reason it wouldn't let me add it here. You can find it here or at Bloody Bookaholic's blog)





Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter (Gallagher Girls #4)

June 15, 2010

(I was SO excited when Ally Carter released this cover! Isn't it gorgeous?! The bow isn't part of it; that's on there because she said it was her "Christmas present" to her readers.)








Hunger Games III by Suzanne Collins

August 24, 2010



The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Prequel to The Mortal Instruments Series)

September 7, 2010



Fixing Delilah Hannaford by Sarah Ockler

Fall 2010




P.S. Yes, I realize I have already broken my new year's resolution to post every day. Ah well. I'll post multiple times some days, so let's just aim for 7 posts a week, hm?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this listing. I'm really excited for Only the Good spy Young and Heist Society! I need to read the first Theatre Illimunita book, City of Glass as well as Catching Fire :) I'm curious about Fixing deliah Hannaford, 20 Boy summer was really good. And I love the Mortal Insturments so I'm very glad to hear there's going to be a prequel.

    ReplyDelete